Supply chain optimization is influenced by many key factors and indicators.
An effective inventory management tool provides useful analytics for making supply chain management decisions.
Good inventory management reduces costs and improves customer service at the same time. Our innovative tool ensures that you have the right amount of inventory at the right time at the lowest cost. possible.
It has become an essential tool in many organizations, as inventory carrying costs can be reduced by over 30%.
What is a light column and what is it used for?Light columns are a visual alarm system that is intended to signal an anomaly at a workstation. The different colors allow to have a precision on the real state of the anomaly. The light column is configured in order to adapt to different alarm thresholds and therefore emergencies.
- A green color indicates proper operation
- As for the orange color, it signals a minor defect
- And finally red is an emergency that indicates an alert with a need for immediate reaction
How do you use this tool in the workshop?By linking the data from the light columns to the shop floor action plans. In our solution we do the integration of Werma’s Smart Monitor solution with data analysis.
Replenishment helps determine the safety stock levels needed at points in the distribution chain to fulfill orders at a given fill rate.
- The interval and duration of data collection can be easily adjusted
- Each transmitter in the system also acts as a repeater.
- Customize a simple solution for your application.
- Economical wireless machine data collection system (MDC system).